How to use digital sketch photoshop action
ATTENTION!!! BEFORE USE DO THIS OPERATIONS!!!
1. Make sure you are using the ENGLISH version of Photoshop;
2. Go to: Image / Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”;
3. (Just for CS5 and higher versions) Click on menu icon at the right on “LAYERS” panel and go to “Panel Option…”,
and check the “Add “copy” to Copied Layers and Groups”.
HOW TO USE ACTION
1. Open your image;
2. Open “Digital Sketch Brushes” file;
3. Open “Digital Sketch Patterns” file;
4. Open the action (for that go to: Window / Actions, click on menu icon at the right and choose in list “Load Actions…”
then find the action on your computer and open it;
5. Create a new layer and name it “area” (do not use CapsLock);
6. Paint on this layer the area that you need to focus (you can use any colors);
7. Find action on the action list then open it and click play;
8. After few seconds Photoshop ask you: “Now you need to paint the area where you want to see more detailed digital sketch… .”
Press Stop, paint area where you want to see more detailed digital sketch effect and press Play;
9. Wait a few minutes that Photoshop make all actions (speed of action work depends of the power of your computer);
10. Then change the colors and contrast if you need (you can also change the background color and more);
11. Ready! just save.