RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
1. use photo sizes between 2200–4000px (recommended 3000px)
2. use RGB and 8bit color mode in Photoshop
4. use your photo as the background (Layer -> New -> Layer from Background)
HOW TO USE THE ACTION abstract watercolor ink
1. Install the Action, Brushes
2. Open your photo. Make sure your photo as the background (Layer -> New -> Layer from Background)
3. Create a new layer above the background layer and called it “brush”. Don’t forget to do it!!!
4. With the “brush” layer selected, brush (use any color soft brush) onto the area of photo.
5. Click play button on action panel. That’s all!
5. After finish the Action if you want to convert to Abstract Watercolor Ink Action