This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English versions) CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC.
Please check that:
1. Your photo is in RGB color mode
2. Your photo is in 8bit color mode
3. You are running the English version of Photoshop.
4. If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this,
hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop.
A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
5.*** Please avoid using small resolution images. If you are using images under 1000px high/wide then
the action will most likely run into errors! ***
6: Avoid using the action on photos that are too dark. The action may run into errors if you are brushing
onto mostly black areas on your photo.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION flux photoshop action
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window
will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal
the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which
came with the download.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. To set your photo
as the Background, select your photo layer and go to the menu ‘Layer’ –> ‘New’
–> ‘Layer from Background..’. Please also refer to the video tutorial if you need
more help here.
3. Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘brush’. MUST be all lowercase.
4. With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of
your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
5. Now hit the play button found at the bottom of the action panel.
Again please watch the above video tutorial for a demonstration of these
If you need any help with the action please contact me.
View youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIqP721ZNoG_JB99vSAKtA