SKY BET have enjoyed a stellar rise through the bookmaking ranks to become an industry leader in recent years.
Their mix of sign-up offers and wide-ranging price boosts across all major sports has put them among the elite firms for new and existing customers.
Sky Bet Free Bets and Review
It's been a quick rise to the top for Sky Bet, with the company first established by twelve individuals who started their own firm after quitting a rival bookmaker back in 1999.
They are solely a digital base, operating from their headquarters in Leeds.
A change of ownership would follow as Stars Group acquired the company before that became part of the 'Flutter' brand which includes Betfair, Paddy Power and PokerStars.
Alongside their thorough and wide-ranging sports betting market, they have also branched out to games, slots, live casino, bingo, daily fantasy sports and online poker.
All of this is made simpler with an easy-to-use and eye-catching website and 'No1 betting app', which makes the betting and gaming experience more enjoyable for punters.
The company pride themselves on being a 'truly diverse, global presence' and say data gathering has helped shape their decision-making.
They also have a recognisable advertising campaign and sponsor the English Football League.
Check out our Betfair review with extra free bets HERE*
Sky Bet: £30 in free bets*
Sky Free Bets, Offers and Promotions
Sky Bet have a strong list of offers and promotions to help them stay ultra competitive in a busy market.
- Cash Out: When betting on football or horse racing you can have the ability to cash-out your bet for an instant return on winning or losing bets. All you have to do is select your live bet and see the latest cash-out price. The cash-out value on offer fluctuates as the event unfolds
- Request A Bet: Sky Bet offer customers the chance to get odds on a bet of their choice, even if it is already not priced up. You can make a request via social media and Sky Bet will get back to you with a price on that event happening.
- Price Boost: Sky Bet are one of the best at offering a huge number of daily price boosts on football, horse racing and other sports. These can be enhanced prices on accumulators or events to go a certain way, as well as 'Double Up Boosts' which usually boost the odds significantly on a single event happening, normally with a max stake limit applied.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: This is a promotion available to customers on horse and greyhound racing. If you back a horse to win but before the start of the race the odds drift and starts the race at at bigger odds, Sky Bet will make sure that if it wins, you get paid out at the bigger price. This is on bets placed after 9am on the day of the race.
- Extra Place Races: Sky Bet will boost the each way places in selected races across selected meetings EVERY day. This gives you the opportunity to back an outsider at a long price and for it to finish in your extra places.
Check out our Paddy Power review with extra free bets HERE*
Sky Bet Free Bet and Sign-Up Offer
Sky Bet consistently host some of the best sign up offers, which can be similar to many other bookmakers.
These can and will vary throughout the year but but right now they have two sign up offers.
Get £30 in free bets when you place any bet HERE*: Customers who sign up using that link with claim £30 in free bets, just for signing up and staking at least 5p!
SKY BET: GET £30 IN FREE BETS*
How to sign up to Sky Bet
The beauty of this is it couldn't be simpler!
You can click either of the sign up offers above and that will immediately boost your betting bank before you even get started!
When registering, you just need to enter a few details about yourself including name, age, email and address and you will have an account within minutes.
Make sure you read the T&C’s to ensure you claim the promotion correctly.
What is Good About Sky Bet
Sky Bet is one of the best online bookmakers in the UK, with some of the main benefits being:
- Very competitive odds
- In-Play betting
- Request A Bet
- Live streaming
- Great daily offers and rewards
- Huge price boosts
- Excellent mobile products
- Thousands of markets
Sky Bet Products
As mentioned previously, Sky Bet has one of the top mobile apps in bookmaking which is really simple to use.
Their customer support team is always on hand to help with any problems you may encounter.
You can install the App through the usual channels of the App store for iOS and Google Play store for android users.
Live streaming and cash-out features are all live on the app just like the website.
Sky Bet sign up offer
£30 in free bets when you place any bet
New customers only. First single & e/w bet only. 5p minimum stake. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non-withdrawable. Free bets expire after 30 days. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware.Org
Sky Bet Terms and Conditions
Sky Bet have similar terms and conditions as other bookmakers in the market. It is crucial read all the small print for any sign up offer and promotion you wish to commit to.
Sky Bet: Get £30 in free bets!*
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
How to get free bets on football – the best bookies to claim rewards and bonuses
Bonus sign-up offer: Get up to £30 in free football bet builders with Betfair
Sign up to our new weekly betting newsletter for tips, free bets and price boosts
Get £30 in FREE BETS when you place any amount on any sports market with Sky Bet
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Read More on The Sun
My daughter was put in detention on day one of school over the HEEL of her shoes
We got sick of drivers parking outside so we took the matter into our own hands
*New customers only. First single & e/w bet only odds of 1/1 or greater. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets only redeemable on football. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply.
**New customers only. First single & e/w bet only odds of 1/1 or greater. 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets only redeemable on horse racing. Free bets are non-withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further t&cs apply.
Most read in Betting Tips
Sky Bet – racing: Get £30 in FREE BETS when you bet £10 – 18+ T&Cs apply
Fury vs Wilder 2 odds: Win, knockout, rounds, and specials for huge showdown
Source: Read Full Article