NBA YoungBoy Willing to Give Up Rapping as He Offers His Music Hard Drive for $100M

The ‘What That Speed Bout!?’ emcee is seemingly keen on retiring from the industry as he also reveals that he’s turning down $15 million offers to tour in favor of spending more time with his family.

AceShowbiz -NBA YoungBoy a.k.a. YoungBoy Never Broke Again is undoubtedly one of the most productive artists these days and fans can count on him to have enough new music in stock. The Baton Rogue native has now teased fans about a bunch of never-before-heard songs that he’s willing to sell for nine figures.

Taking to his Instagram Story, the 23-year-old posted a picture of his hard drive that he offers for a staggering price of $100 million as he’s ready to quit the rap game if he gets the money. “You can have it for 100 million,” he captioned the snap, “and I’ll never rap again on everything.”

YoungBoy has released six projects in 2022 alone. He recently surpassed Jay-Z for the most entries on the Billboard 200 after releasing his latest album “Ma’ I Got a Family”. His sixth and latest project of the year debuted at No. 7 after it was released on October 21, moving 37,000 album-equivalent units.

Apparently, his feats have boosted his self-esteem as he refused to be compared to fellow hip-hop star Drake. During an Instagram Live with his booking agent, MAC Agency CEO Andrew Lieber earlier this week, he was commended by Andrew for being one of the only two artists at the top of the hip-hop totem pole currently along with Drizzy.

“It’s just you and Drake at the top, baby!” said Andrew, who also represents the likes of DaBaby, Polo G and Moneybagg Yo. While most people would take that as a compliment, YoungBoy wasn’t happy at the suggestion that he and Drake are on the same level. Furrowing his brow, he sarcastically asked, “Who?”

“Yeah, exactly. You and Drake, that’s it,” Andrew repeated himself, to which the “Last Slimeto” rapper replied, “I thought you was my friend, Drew,” seemingly still miffed at the booking agent’s comment.

Meanwhile, in a video posted on his Story, YoungBoy claimed that he’s turning down $15 million offers to tour. “I done found time for myself,” he said. “Every $15 million tour come my way getting turned down. I don’t wanna do another show. I don’t want nothing but a bigger house. It gave me time for myself. My daughter know who I am – I know who I am.”

You can share this post!

Source: Read Full Article