IF you want to avoid the summer crowds, September is the best time to go on a staycation.
Away Resorts has UK holidays from £68 per stay, meaning you could bag a staycation from only £4.25pp a night when sharing with a group of 8.
Away Resorts has nine-holiday parks to choose from, including Essex, the Isle of Wight, Cornwall and Lincolnshire, and All the locations offer beaches on-site or nearby, so travellers can enjoy the outdoors no matter which resort they pick.
- Book here
There's a range of accommodation types available depending on the budget, ranging from classic caravans to luxury lodges with hot tubs.
The cheapest deal we've found is two-night stays in Whitecliff Bay, in the Isle of Wight, from £68 per stay, departing September 26.
Read More Travel Deals
Jet2Holidays launches new routes for 2023 – hols from £49pp a night
TUI puts 2023 Spain beach holidays on sale from £56pp a night
The accommodation can sleep up to 8 people, meaning you could bag a stay from £4.25pp a night.
Here are the best deals we've found in September:
- 2 nights at Tattershall Lakes, Lincolnshire – from £70 per stay
- 2 nights at Sandy Balls, Hampshire – from £140 per stay
- 2 nights at Barmouth Bay, North Wales – from £110 per stay
- 2 nights at Mersea Island, Essex – from £90 per stay
- 2 nights at Mill Rythe, Hayling Island – from £141 per stay
- 2 nights at Cleethorpes Pearl, Lincolnshire – from £72 per stay
- 2 nights at St Ives Bay, Cornwall – from £70 per stay
- 2 nights at Appletree, Lincolnshire – from £183 per stay
- 2 nights at Golden Sands, North Wales- from £126 per stay
- 2 nights at Bude, Cornwall – from £76 per stay
- 2 nights at Moffat Manor, Scotland – from £66 per stay
- 2 nights at Newperran, Cornwall – from £132 per stay
- 2 nights at Newquay Bay, Cornwall – from £84 per stay
- 2 nights at Retallack Resorts & Spa Cornwall – from £150 per stay
- 2 nights at St Helen's, Isle of Wight – from £100 per stay
- 2 nights at The Bay Colwell, Isle of Wight – from £100 per stay
- 2 nights at The Bay Filey, Yorkshire – from £229 per stay
- 2 nights at The Lakes Rookley, Isle of Wight – from £84 per stay
- 2 nights at Swanage Bay View, Dorset – from £188 per stay
The parks included in the offers have gone through a significant makeover, with new accommodation, new spaces and refurbishments.
Whitecliff Bay, Sandy Balls, Mill Rythe, St Ives Bay and Tattershall Lakes are the parks undergoing changes.
Most read in Family
Parents reveal genius snack box game that keeps kids entertained on flights
Park Holidays has 2023 breaks from £11pp a night on sale now
I go on long-haul trips with my toddlers – 9 top tips for travelling with kids
What to expect from US road trip – with BBQ briskets and boat trip on yacht
The majority of the parks have facilities, including on-site restaurants and bars and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Events, entertainment and activities are also available at most sites.
If your arrival date is more than eight weeks away, you'll only need to pay a 10 per cent deposit to secure your holiday at the time of booking.
Pet-friendly units are also available for an extra charge, and the fees are from £35 per short break (five nights and under) and £55 for breaks over six nights.
On top of this, "Any Day Arrivals" are available all year – even during peak season – meaning holidaymakers have the option to arrive and depart on any day they wish.
Away Resorts have also opened an exclusive luxury caravan accommodation, which includes Instagram-worthy interiors while some have hot tubs and barbeques.
We have rounded up the best Turkey holidays with deals from £64pppn in September and October.
Read More on The Sun
I charge Brits £5k per WEEKEND to use my motorhome – I’m making a fortune
I treated myself to a neon manicure.. but it was such a disaster
Travelodge launched new ‘luxury’ rooms on a budget, with deals from £42 per night.
Or Haven has September holidays from £3pp a NIGHT.
Source: Read Full Article