ARSENAL got their season off to a winning start last week and they take on Leicester THIS AFTERNOON in the Premier League.
The Gunners picked up a vital 2-0 win against Crystal Palace on Friday night thanks to Gabriel Martinelli and a Marc Guehi own goal.
Mikel Arteta's side are desperate to finish this season in the top four and they look well-suited to do so with new signings Gabriel Jesus and Oleksandr Zinchenko.
Leicester looked like they were well on their way to a win in their clashwith Brentford at the weekend.
But the Bees came from 2-0 down to finish the contest 2-2 in an entertaining game at the King Power.
Brendan Rodgers will be hoping his side can avoid dropping points in their second game, but Arsenal look to be on red hot form.
Read More on Arsenal
Arsenal fans in hysterics after thinking Xhaka had joined Love Island
Saka nominated for Kopa Trophy, Man City ‘want’ Tierney
What time does Arsenal vs Leicester kick off?
- Arsenal's clash with Leicester will get underway from 3pm UK time TODAY – Saturday, August 13.
- The game will take place at the Emirates Stadium in London.
- The last time the two sides played, Arsenal won 2-0 at home.
Is it on TV and can it be live streamed?
- Unfortunately for fans in the UK, Arsenal vs Leicester will NOT be shown on TV because of the 3pm football blackout.
- You can, however, follow along with all the action right here on our live blog at SunSport.
Arsenal are set to start with the same team that beat Palace last weekend, which included full debuts for Jesus and Zinchenko.
The Gunners have no major injuries or suspensions to contend with ahead of the clash with the Foxes.
Most read in Football
Red Devils EYE Morata whilst meeting with Rabiot, Perez SNUBS Ronaldo
Messi left OUT of Ballon d'Or shortlist but Ronaldo makes the 30-player list
Arsenal star 'dressed up as woman in sexy lingerie in Babestation video call'
Roman Abramovich snubbed Spurs transfer deals – with just ONE player making switch
- Arsenal – 4/9
- Draw – 7/2
- Leicester – 11/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article