Martine McCutcheon continues to ooze radiance and her latest social media snaps prove she is sticking to her health kick even amid a house move.
The 46-year-old, who played Tiffany Mitchell in EastEnders and Natalie in Love Actually, showed off the results of her recent weight loss with a sizzling Instagram snap last month and continues to stick to her regime.
On Thursday (June 23), Martine posted a series of pictures from her new garden after moving home and posted on her Instagram story with a caption, saying: "We have got our own home! I'm very excited, I'm mooching in our new garden."
READ NEXT: Amanda Holden accidentally flashes knickers in awkward wardrobe blunder
This was followed by a four-picture slide of her arranging some flowers and she was grinning from ear to ear.
In February, she revealed it has taken her "such a long time to do what works for [her]" as she opened up about her health and staying in shape.
In an interview with OK! magazine, the Love Actually star noted that she didn't like to discuss her weight, but told how she stays in shape by following the 80/20 rule diet.
The 80/20 diet advises that followers should eat healthy meals 80 per cent of the time, with less nutritious options permitted for the other 20 per cent of the time.
For more of the latest showbiz news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Martine said at the time: “I think it takes a long time to work out what your own recipe is.
“It's taken me such a long time to look through all the stuff that's out there, and do just what works for me.
“So it's not as simple as just going on a crazy diet. I just feel it's really important to encourage women to just be the best version of themselves.”
Martine recently opened about her addiction to Diet Coke – revealing that she used to drink eight cans of Diet Coke in one day before she kicked the habit.
- Katie Price slammed for sharing red-hot OnlyFans display on sister's wedding day
- The One Show's Alex Jones scolds co-host Gethin Jones for ruining studio segment
Corrie’s Simon star Alex Bain unrecognisable in facial hair transformation with partner
- This Morning's Holly Willoughby gobsmacked by controversial couple's noisy sex tape
Source: Read Full Article