Norwich vs Tottenham: TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, team news for CRUCIAL Premier League clash
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR can wrap up Champions League qualification THIS SUNDAY when they take on Norwich City on the final day of the season.
Spurs' top four dreams seemed to have slipped away from them when Arsenal were four points ahead with only three games to go.
However, the 3-0 pummelling over their bitter North London rivals Arsenal, followed by a marginal win against Burnley launched Tottenham into fourth spot.
And the Gunners' humiliating loss to Newcastle on Monday has meant that Antonio Conte's men are in need of just ONE point to secure Champions League football for next season.
However, it's not a done deal as Tottenham failed to get into the top four from this exact position in 2006.
What time does Norwich vs Tottenham kick off?
- Norwich City host Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, May 22 – the final day of the season.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4pm UK time.
- Carrow Road in Norwich is the assigned venue for this crucial match which can hold around 27,000 spectators.
- Spurs steamrolled the Canaries when the sides met earlier on in the Premier League campaign.
What TV channel is Norwich vs Tottenham on and can I live stream it?
- Norwich vs Tottenham will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Main Event via the red button.
- There will be no separate coverage as EVERY match on the final day of the Premier League season will be accessible on that same channel.
- Subscription members have the option to stream the game live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Canaries boss Dean Smith has another two injury concerns to deal with following the 1-1 tie with Wolves.
Mathias Normann and Billy Gilmour both sustained ankle injuries and the pair had to be dragged off early which makes them a doubt for the final game of the season.
Which doesn't bode well for Smith as he already has to cope without: Andrew Ombamidele, Adam Idah, Kenny McLean, Josh Sargent, Christoph Zimmerman and loanee Ozan Kabak.
Elsewhere, Antonio Conte should have no fresh injury concerns going into this crucial match against Norwich.
However, the usual suspects of Oliver Skipp, Matt Doherty and Japhet Tanganga will remain side-lined.
Whilst Cristian Romero and Sergio Reguilon have been casted as huge doubts.
- Norwich to win 10/1
- Draw 11/2
- Tottenham 1/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Most read in Football
Blackpool's Jake Daniels becomes 1st openly gay footballer since Fashanu
Liverpool 'back in Kylian Mbappe transfer race as Real Madrid talks stall'
Kane hints he'll SNUB Utd transfer to stay at Spurs… thanks to Conte
Man Utd set to release up to a DOZEN players with Pogba leading exodus
Source: Read Full Article