Sheffield United vs Nottingham Forest: TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, team news for Championship play-off
SHEFFIELD UNITED host Nottingham Forest this weekend in the first leg of their Championship play-off encounter at Bramall Lane.
Forest have long since confirmed their spot in the play-offs but were denied automatic promotion after a 1-0 defeat at Bournemouth.
Sheffield United meanwhile crushed champions Fulham 4-0 on the final day to secure their play-off spot in style.
What time does Sheffield United vs Nottingham Forest kick off?
- Sheffield United host Nottingham Forest THIS SATURDAY – May 14.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- Bramall Lane in Sheffield is the assigned arena for the first leg which can hold around 32,000 spectators.
- The last match between the sides ended in a 1-1 tie at the same venue.
Read More on Play Offs
Hatters welcome Terriers with a Championship play-off final up for grabs
Roberts’ last-gasp effort FIRES Black Cats into play-off final
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Nottm Forest on and can I live stream it?
- Sheffield United vs Nottingham Forest will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Coverage commences on Sky Sports Main Event from 2:55pm UK time and 2:45pm on Sky Sports Football.
- Subscription members will have the option to stream the game live via the Sky Sports website and Sky Go app.
Paul Heckingbottom will more than likely have to cope without talisman Billy Sharp who is still on the mend from a lengthy injury.
Most read in EFL
Inspirational Deborah James awarded Damehood after raising millions for charity
Arsenal fans fume at Walcott as he says he hopes for Spurs DRAW
The Sun calls for inspirational Deborah James to be made a Dame
Becky Vardy breaks down in tears at lawyer's jibe – after 'Davy Jones' blunder
However George Baldock returned to action against Fulham alongside Conor Hourihane and Morgan Gibbs-White
Elsewhere, Nottingham Forest boss Steve Cooper admitted prior to the Hull City encounter that he could have some key players unavailable for the first leg.
Cooper said: "Yatsey [Ryan Yates] has got a strain in his shoulder which is a sore one.
"Cookie [Steve Cook] has had some stuff, including the big gash on his head.
"Scott [McKenna] has been ill. Jack [Colback] has had a groin problem. Djed was precautionary really because he's had a tight calf for the last few games."
90 minutes only
- Sheffield Utd to win 5/4
- Draw 2/1
- Nottm Forest to win 5/2
To qualify (incl ET and PEN)
- Sheffield Utd to qualify 21/20
- Nottm Forest to qualify 8/11
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article