Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, April 13, 2022, but are subject to change.
We all know that one of the most flattering pieces you can wear on earth is a wrap dress. That includes both true wrap dresses and faux wrap dresses. The surplice neckline, the cinched waist, the flow of the skirt — all-around perfection.
We find ways to wear wrap dresses all year long, whether casually or formally — but now is especially the time to start filling your closet up with new styles. Whether you’re looking for something super affordable or something designer, we’ve got you. See (and shop) our 17 current faves below!
17 Flattering Wrap and Faux Wrap Dresses
Mini Wrap Dresses
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Ditsy florals, a ruffle hem and floaty sleeves? We’re obviously in love with this Naggoo wrap dress — $32 at Amazon!
2. We Also Love: This superdown mini dress is wildly sophisticated with its long sleeves and satin fabric — $88 at Revolve!
3. We Can’t Forget: Boho-chic babes can’t get enough of this ZESICA dress, and it’s easy to see why — starting at $25 at Amazon!
4. Solid Pick: This plum purple Lulus dress is sleek and simple yet still a showstopper — now marked down to $44 at Nordstrom!
5. Unique Find: This Angashion dress‘ green and pink take on leopard print has Us absolutely obsessed — starting at $22 at Amazon!
Midi Wrap Dresses
6. Our Absolute Favorite: The sheer elegance of this Cutiefox sweater dress is unbelievable, especially with those side slits — $49 at Amazon!
7. We Also Love: This silky Wayf dress will leave you feeling anything but blue, but wow, that color — $158 at Saks Fifth Avenue!
8. We Can’t Forget: Free up a hanger in your closet for another floral must-have, taking the form of this Wearella midi dress — now just $26 at Walmart!
9. Perfect Print: Sssstylish! This snakeskin Adrianna Papell dress can totally be dressed up or down — $50 at Amazon!
10. Splurge-Worthy: This drapey Callahan dress is the perfect mix of beauty and comfortable, and we’d love to see a bride wearing it at a beach wedding or engagement shoot — $188 at Revolve!
11. Summer Style: Lose the sleeves and go for a tank style with this Goodthreads faux wrap dress — now starting at $33 at Amazon!
Maxi Wrap Dresses
12. Our Absolute Favorite: Looking for a designer find that will blow everyone’s mind? This dual-tone Farm Rio dress is our pick — $225 at Saks Fifth Avenue!
13. We Also Love: This silky champagne Miessal dress will be perfect for a more formal occasion with its high-low hem and tonal leopard print — starting at $22 at Amazon!
14. We Can’t Forget: No wrap dress list is complete without Diane von Furstenberg. This DVF dress is so cute, and that silk jersey fabric is everything — $728 at DVF!
15. Getting Fancy: You’ll immediately feel like royalty in this PRETTYGARDEN dress — $41 at Amazon!
16. On the Dot: The abstract dots flourishing all over this Fraiche by J maxi dress are all kinds of cute — $113 at Nordstrom!
17. A Work of Art: The paint-like print on this Locryz dress proves why it’s such a hit with reviewers — $35 at Amazon!
Amazon Warehouse Is the Secret to Scoring Major Deals on Designer Finds
Looking for other ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
- 20 Best Joggers and Sweatpants for Women 2022
- The Absolute Best Lululemon-Style Leggings for Yoga, Running and More
- 13 Best Women’s Swimsuits
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article