WHO doesn't love a good bargain – especially when it's Gucci and starting at a mere £12.
On your marks, set, GO!
Over the years, Asda's become one of the favourite retailers in the UK – with some of the lowest prices in the market, it's easy to see why so many households choose this brand name.
As much as we love Asda, the beloved Italian high fashion brand, Gucci, and your local Asda is a combination neither of us saw coming.
George at Asda has announced that on Friday, November 26, it will be selling a wide range of pre-loved Gucci garments across stores for its customers to purchase.
But there's a little twist…
FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
To make the hunt a tad bit more exciting, the retailer hasn't revealed which store locations will have the gems – the shoppers will have to go on a hunt, with cheeky staff hiding the items.
Whoever is lucky enough to track down the goods will be able to take them home for as little as £12 – when the real retail value goes into thousands.
The unusual move – the Fabulous team struggles to think of a time when this has happened before – coincides with the premier and release of House of Gucci, starring such big names as Jared Leto and Lady Gaga.
Announced earlier in 2021 as part of the retailer’s ‘George for Good’ commitment, this glamorous stunt is run in association with vintage wholesaler PreLoved, the company's sustainability partner.
Not sure about you, but we will definitely be spending tomorrow running from one Asda to the next one!
Rest up – tomorrow will be a long day!
Want to refresh your wardrobe with gems? These are the top five charity shops in the country to find designer bargains and rich women’s fancy cast offs.
You can also find food for a lot cheaper! ''I bag big bargains each week using the Good To Go app and got a HUGE birthday cake for under £10.''
Think your local Primark is 'broken'? It's not, according to this woman's 'three-times'' rule which proves you're shopping wrong.
Top 10 Best Black Friday Deals Right Now
We’ve had a hunt around the web, and these are the best deals we’ve found today (November 25):
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £179.99 (save £170) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Dr Martens, up to 40% off – shop here
- All Saints, 30% off EVERYTHING – shop here
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot, £44 (save £44.99) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, £259.99 (save £70) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code "SUN" – buy here
- FREE Samsung Chromebook with Three 5G Broadband – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
- We've rounded up all the best Black Friday deals here
- Check out Sun Vouchers for more discounts
*We may earn revenue if you click the links above and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deal
I bought my wedding dress for £3.70 from a second hand shop and saved over £1k
Source: Read Full Article