5 Must-Have Colors for Your Summer Wardrobe — Plus, Our Clothing Picks
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Summer is going to be major this year in every way. We’re booking trips, we’re planning barbecues, we’re making the beach our second home and we’re not wasting a second of the season. We need to have our Hottest Girl Summer yet, and we’re well on our way to making it happen. First things first, though: We need to make sure we have the right clothing for all of these activities — and for all of the photos we’ll be in!
We always love buying new clothing for summer, but this year we’re concentrating on building up our most powerful and beautiful warm weather wardrobe ever. That means shopping five specific colors that are going to turn heads and cause some major fashion envy. Keep reading to see the colors — and a few pieces in each color you can buy right now!
- Our Absolute Favorite: Prepare to feel every kind of fabulous in this BEAGIMEG dress. The ruching makes it unbelievably flattering!
- We Also Love: This one-shoulder, accent sleeve Romwe blouse is everything! Make a statement with jeans or pair it with a skirt and heels!
- We Can’t Forget: If you love lime but are iffy about going full neon, this VETIOR cami dress is a wonderful choice for elevating everyday looks!
- Our Absolute Favorite: This ribbed SheIn racerback top is stretchy, comfy and totally cute and cool for scorching summer days!
- We Also Love: This flared Dani’s Choice mini skirt is mega-adorable and such an easy way to upgrade a basic tee or tank!
- We Can’t Forget: Crush all of the trends when you grab this tiered and pleated ETCYY dress!
- Our Absolute Favorite: Even swapping your blue denim shorts for terracotta shorts like this Sugar Lips pair could have a major fashionable impact on your look!
- We Also Love: This Amazon Essentials romper is the outfit you grab when you don’t know what to wear…and also the outfit you grab when you do know what to wear!
- We Can’t Forget: This bestselling Kate Kasin skirt can be dressed up or down with ease!
- Our Absolute Favorite: Summer doesn’t have to be all about bright or bold colors. You could also keep things breezy and chic with something like this loose-fitting Soojun top!
- We Also Love: Keep those beachy, Hamptons-esque vibes going with these LNX linen pants!
- We Can’t Forget: This relaxed FTCayanz dress is another must for Us with its cute button accents and pockets!
- This SAMPEEL top is an easy-to-wear tee with a turquoise ombré twist we can’t resist!
- This MUXXN dress is a number one bestseller on Amazon. Shoppers are obsessed with its retro design!
- Pair these cotton A2Y biker shorts with an oversized tee or button-up blouse to seriously solidify yourself as a local (or global) fashion icon!
17 Comfortable Maxi Dresses for Every Summer Occasion
Looking for more? Shop more trendy picks from Amazon Fashion here and don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article