JOHN LEWIS is launching an affordable own brand range called ‘ANYDAY’ which sells homeware, technology, baby care and baby clothing.
Items in the ANYDAY range start from just £1.50 and are available online, they will also be in store when shops reopen tomorrow.
John Lewis says that on average, prices are 20% lower than the current own brand, with some as much as 40% cheaper.
The cheapest item currently in the selection is a £1.50 face cloth, while the most expensive is a three seater sofa for just £499.
The products span eight key areas of the home: The Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Nursery, Home Office and Outdoor.
Over 2,400 ANYDAY products are already available to purchase on johnlewis.com. You can shop the full range here.
Here's ten bargains that you can already buy online:
- Ribbed Mug in White, Steel Grey, Lapis Blue and Mustard – £2
- White Cereal Bowl – £4
- Velvet Palm Cushion, Navy – £15
- Rectangular Wood-Effect Mirror – £20
- Changing Table – £59
- Shower radio, blue – £49.95
- Dot Stacking stools in blue, green and grey – £49 each
- Skye Jute rug 120 x 180 – £80
- Elementary Cot bed – £110 and foam cot mattress £25
- Decorative Metal bed in Black – £299
In the autumn, John Lewis is planning to expand the range into new categories, adding over one thousand more products.
The retailer says that the range is aimed at key moments in people's lives, which it established through customer research.
- Furnishing a first home – from equipping it with the basics to doing renovations
- Making a rented space feel more homely – using products that can be adapted to suit the space and that can also go with you when you move
- Enjoying a home and hosting – from celebrating with family and friends to adding flourishes to freshen up the house
- Preparing a nursery and baby essentials for a new arrival, making sure you have all you need to feel comfortable and prepared
- Topping up on everyday items as children grow – from school uniform essentials to everyday basics.
All the shops opening on Monday including Primark, Next and New Look.
The shops where you can try on clothes as they reopen changing rooms next week.
John Lewis Spring Sale launches with up to 50% off fashion, beauty and home – these are the best deals to snap up now.
Source: Read Full Article