ASDA has launched a huge sale on baby items including brands like Tommee Tippee and Fisher Price.
The discounts mean parents can save up to 50% on gadgets and essentials for their little ones.
You can buy your haul online or in store, but it’s a good idea to check with your local shop if they have what you’re looking for in stock.
Shoppers should also keep in mind that they should only be visiting stores as part of an essential shop.
Ordering a home delivery for your items is free if you spend £50 or more, or it will cost you £2.95 for standard delivery.
However, large items and items with third party delivery are excluded from the free delivery deal.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that'll check prices for you – so don't be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
You can also use Asda’s click and collect service from your local store, which is free.
We’ve asked Asda how long its baby event will be running for and will update you with more details.
Keep in mind you'll still want compare prices before handing over any cash, as you could find the same thing – or something similar – elsewhere.
We've rounded up the best bargains we’ve spotted below:
Chicco Polly2Start Highchair Happy Silver
- Was: £109. Now: £99. Save: £10 (9%) – buy now
If you’re on the look out for a highchair, this could be a good option – and the height can be changed too.
We couldn’t find this same model cheaper anywhere else.
But if you’re looking for some cheaper options, Argos are selling highchairs from £6.99, including this one.
Chicco TrolleyMe Stroller Lollipop
- Was: £109. Now: £79. Save: £30 (26%) – buy now
Strollers can be a little on the pricey side, so if you’re on a budget, it’s worth taking advantage of discounts available.
Asda is flogging this one for £79, so you’ll save £30.
We couldn’t find this same stroller cheaper elsewhere.
But Argos, again, are selling strollers from £11 – including this cheerful stripey one.
Tommee Tippee Morning Skies 260ml 3 Pack Bottles
- Was: £19.99. Now: £15. Save: £4.99 (25%) – buy now
Asda has taken nearly a fiver off these Tommee Tippee bottles, which are in the sale.
However, we’ve spotted they’re going for cheaper in Argos.
Fisher-Price Giant Rock-a-Stack
- Was: £21.97. Now: £15.97. Save: £6 (27%) – buy now
You’ll find this stacking toy favourite from Fisher-Price in many a home, and it’s under £16 in Asda’s sale.
We’ve found a cheaper option available at The Entertainer though, which is under a tenner.
Harmony Group 23 Dreamtime Deluxe Comfort Booster – Silver Tech
- Was: £30. Now: £18. Save: £12 (40%)
If you’re planning on making a car trip with your little one, then this booster seat could be a good buy.
From what we could find, this is the cheapest price going for this model at the moment.
But we’ve spotted that Halfords have a 20% off offer on all of its own brand child seats, and this one is going for £25.
Tommee Tippee Digital Video and Movement Monitor
- Was: £180. Now: £90. Save: £90 (50%) – buy now
This digital monitor is going for half price.
It can also measure room temperatures and has a setting which will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds.
We couldn’t find this cheaper elsewhere.
But if you’re on a budget, we’ve spotted this digital audio baby monitor going for just under £25 from Very.
If you’re looking for bargain baby clothes too, then we’ve rounded up the best deals in Boots’ half price baby sale.
Tesco has also launched a huge new year baby sale with up to 50% off brands including Tommee Tippee and Pampers.
Keen to shop more baby items? We round up the best baby sales with up to 50% off at shops including Aldi, Asda and Boots.
Source: Read Full Article