CONOR McGREGOR posted a handful of candid holiday snaps with his family amid his legal issues and a hint from Dana White he may return to UFC.
The Irish MMA star, 32, is currently on holiday in Corsica with girlfriend Dee Devlin and their two kids.
And McGregor shared some sweet snaps of them all enjoying some swimming and golf from the side of his yacht.
Notorious posted the images on Instagram, showing his kids – Croia and Conor Jr – attempted to whack some golf balls into the ocean.
The whole family then took a dip in the ocean to cool off from all the fun.
McGregor appeared carefree as he shared the family pictures online, complete with the heart and praying emojis.
But the Irishman certainly has plenty to mull over during his down-time.
Last week, McGregor was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and indecent exposure after allegedly "flashing his privates" to a married woman.
The young woman claimed Notorious showed off his manhood following a heavy drinking session in the upmarket port town of Calvi on September 6.
McGregor was released earlier this week without charge, but the criminal case is still active and he could be summoned before a magistrate later this week.
McGregor’s lawyer, Emmanuelle Ramon, said his client "vigorously denied any wrongdoing".
And Audie Attar, McGregor’s manager, said in a statement: "I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday."
Meanwhile, McGregor has held talks with the UFC over a 2021 comeback – as boss White revealed they are "working on some fun stuff".
The Irishman hasn't fought since beating Donald Cerrone in 40 seconds in January.
Just six months later McGregor announced his third retirement in four years, having grown frustrated during coronavirus lockdown, unable to compete.
UFC president White maintained the Irish superstar was retired and not part of their plans moving forward.
But for the first time since McGregor hung up the gloves, it appears the door has been opened for a return to the octagon.
White told ESPN: "We're working on some fun stuff for Conor for the start of next year.
"He should be back next year. I'm not saying he's coming back to fight guaranteed but we're talking right now about some stuff."
Source: Read Full Article