LIVERPOOL return to Anfield for the first time since securing the Premier League title.
Jurgen Klopp's side were thrashed 4-0 by Man City in midweek and will be out to bounce back after falling well below their usual high standards at the Etihad.
In their way are an Aston Villa side lacking in both confidence and form, but still scrapping to extend their top-flight stay.
Dean Smith's side have picked up two points from a possible nine since returning to action and are in desperate need of a win.
When is Liverpool vs Aston Villa?
- This Premier League clash is part of a bumper Super Sunday programme on July 5.
- Kick-off behind closed doors at Anfield will be at 4.30pm BST.
- When Villa last visited this ground in 2015, they were narrowly beaten in a 3-2 thriller after goals from Daniel Sturridge and James Milner.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event and Premier League.
- Coverage begins at 4pm.
- If you're a Sky subscriber, download the Sky Go app to stream on a number of devices.
- For non-customers, a NOW TV pass will allow you to do the same and watch on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
What is the team news?
There are no new injury concerns for Klopp who has reiterated he will play his strongest side for the remainder of the campaign.
Matt Targett has a hamstring injury for the visitors and will definitely play no part in this one.
But in a boost for Dean Smith, both Frederic Guilbert and Danny Drinkwater are back available.
- Liverpool to win – 3/10
- Draw at Anfield – 17/4
- Villa victory – 17/2
- Over 2.5 goals – 1/2
- Mo Salah to score – 4/5
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article