Sex on the kitchen counter, nipple clamps and spying on the neighbours: Tracey Cox reveals the ULTIMATE sex bucket list – but just how many of the 50 acts can YOU tick off?
- British sex expert Tracey Cox reveals 50 acts that should be on sex bucket list
- Says one way to guarantee you’ll never get bored in bed is to make it together
- Tailor it to suit your personal tastes and desires, then tick them off, one by one
One way to guarantee you’ll never get bored in bed is to make a sex bucket list together…then work your way through.
Tailor it to suit your personal tastes and desires, then tick them off, one by one.
Here’s some inspiration to get you started…
One way to guarantee you’ll never get bored in bed is to make a sex bucket list together…then work your way through, says Tracey Cox (stock photo)
1. Spend an entire day in bed having sex. Only leave the bedroom for food supplies and a bottle of champers.
2. Have sex outside. The feeling of a hot sun beating down on your naked body is unmissable.
3. Have sex in semi-public. Keep it quick, wear clothes you can push to the side rather than have to take off and don’t do it if it’s highly likely you’ll be caught.
4. Have sex in water. The favourite is a jacuzzi (not recommended – the water temperature is perfect for spreading infection), others opt for the sea or a swimming pool (where it’s oh-so-easy to get away with full sex while others swim near you).
5. Have sex in your parents’ bed. It feels so wrong which is what makes it so appealing.
6. Tie each other up. BDSM is the second most popular sex fetish in Britain (filming yourself having sex tops the list, in case you’re wondering). Don’t forget to take turns in being dominant and submissive.
7. Try anal play. Despite the anus being rich in nerve endings, it wasn’t so long ago that anal play was considered either ‘unhygienic’ or plain ‘disgusting’. Now, both men and women happily admit to enjoying anal sex or anal play.
The relationship expert (pictured) says: ‘Tailor it to suit your personal tastes and desires, then tick them off, one by one’
8. Use a vibrator. Vibrators are how a lot of women have their first orgasm and remain the most reliable way to get us there.
9. Try some nipple clamps. They’re hugely underrated because they don’t seem like they’d do much. They do. Men, especially, love them.
10. Experiment with new sex toys. Electro stimulation, clitoral toys that use suction, wearable vibrators, prostate massagers – by the time you’ve tried those, there will be another five new toy types ready for you.
11. Play a sex game. Strip poker in company, dare dice when you’re not.
12. Read erotica to each other. Go classic and read out a sex scene from Lady Chatterley’s Lover or try one of the many erotic reading sites online.
13. Watch porn together. If bog standard porn doesn’t do it for you, check out the many women friendly, ethical websites.
14. Role play. Pretending to be someone else and acting out a fantasy is a great way to inject some kink without the risk of inviting other bodies into your bedroom. Or go The Full Monty and…
15. Have a threesome. It’s still the most popular fantasy for all genders. Avoid the jealousy fallout by doing it with someone you like, rather than love, and spell out the combination you’re up for before agreeing. (You’d be amazed how many couples get a horrible surprise when someone of the wrong sex turns up!)
16. Try swinging. It’s Marmite for lots of couples but a surprising amount use the many swinging apps to give this a whirl – more than once.
17. Masturbate for each other. It’s the only real way to find out the technique that best works for your partner.
18. Have Zoom sex. Join the thousands of couples who mastered this during lockdown.
19. Send a naked photo. Cut your head off and cover any distinguishing features that identify you as you, to be on the safe side.
20. Make a sex tape. Make sure you get the lighting right – or you might never have sex again.
21. Go commando. Leave your knickers at home or disappear to the loo, remove them and push them into your partner’s pocket when you get back.
22. Try a tease toy in public. Insert a love egg, hand the remote control over and suddenly grocery shopping is the best fun you’ve had in years.
23. Join the Mile High Club. Or at least have a play under a blanket on a long haul flight.
24. Have a quickie. Foreplay is fabulous but so is having hot, spontaneous sex in the hallway.
Tracey urged couples to have quickies, be spontaneous and test out new sex toys in bed (stock photo)
25. ‘Peg’ your partner. For those not in the know, pegging is when a woman penetrates her male partner with a strap-on dildo (though it’s something popular with all genders). There are ancient drawings of pegging, so it’s nothing new. But it’s now commonplace and continues to dominate the headlines in online sex blogs.
26. Talk dirty. Especially effective if it comes out of the mouth of someone who rarely swears.
27. Have sex in a car. Surprisingly hot as it harks back to those stolen moments as a teen, their hands up your jumper, yours down their jeans.
28. Have sex in the shower. Mascara free.
29. Have sex blindfolded. Nothing focuses the other senses more than removing our sight. No eye contact also removes any embarrassment if you want to try something new.
30. Have sex with someone of the same sex. It’s more likely to be women who admit to being bi-curious but wondering what it’s like to make love to someone who has what you have is a common fantasy. And one lots follow through on.
31. Have a 69er. Yes, yes, it’s hard to focus on doing a good job your end, if your partner’s doing a great job. But mutual satisfaction is sexual efficiency at its best (and if you turn it on its side and rest your heads on each other’s thighs, it can be comfortable).
32. Have multiple orgasms. The trick is to switch to using different stimulation: move from oral to intercourse, to using a vibrator.
33. Have a G-spot orgasm. The jury’s still out on whether there is an actual ‘spot’ but there’s absolutely no doubt that the front vaginal wall (the bit under your tummy) is very sensitive and produces highly erotic feelings when stimulated.
34. Have sex on the kitchen counter. Who cares if the dinner gets burned?
35. Sex on a chair. Make it one without arms so you can straddle their lap.
36. Have break-up sex. Either poignant and tender or anger-fuelled and lusty.
37. Have make-up sex. Ditto.
38. Have a one-night stand. Stranger sex is liberating, especially for a female – you can let loose without any fear of being judged.
39. Doing ‘The Wheelbarrow’. The classic Kama Sutra show-off position everyone wishes they’d be caught doing.
40. Sex while horribly drunk. Alcohol loosens inhibitions.
41. Sex in a tent at a festival. Usually performed in the above state.
42. Sex on a beach. Sand gets in places you never imagined but it’s high on both drama and romance.
43. Sex involving food. They do it in the movies and as long as you avoid putting oily or spicy foods inside the body, it’s safe and sexy to smear.
44. Sex with someone much older. They can teach you a thing or two.
45. Sex with someone much younger. You can teach them.
46. Sex with a virgin. It’s a narcissist thrill knowing you’ll forever be remembered.
47. Sex when you know someone is watching. Brings out the exhibitionist in all of us.
48. Spying on your flatmate or neighbours having sex. We watch people have sex all the time on porn or in the movies but rarely get to see other people have sex in real life. One reason why people also decide to…
49. Go to a sex party. There’s a sex soiree to cater for every whim: the bi-curious, exhibitionists, BDSM, old-fashioned orgies, fetish clubs – and almost anything else that takes your fancy.
50. Go to a sex workshop. If sex parties are a bit too out there, brush up on your sex skills at a fellatio class or learn how to orgasm.
Source: Read Full Article