Prince Harry made decision to quit Royal Family NOT Meghan Markle

Prince Harry made decision to quit Royal Family NOT Meghan Markle and is angry at ‘Megxit’ description because it suggests she dictated the move, new biography will claim

  • Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are currently isolating in Hollywood mansion 
  • Meghan was supportive of Harry’s decision, she ‘asked him if he was certain’
  • Book promises to offer ‘honest, up-close, and disarming portrait’ of the couple

Prince Harry chose to quit the Royal Family not Meghan Markle, the couple’s new bombshell biography Finding Freedom will reveal.

Harry, 35, is said to be angry at the term ‘Megxit’ because it made it sound like the decision to break away from the Firm was Meghan’s alone, a source told The Sun.

The couple are currently isolating in actor Tyler Perry’s Hollywood mansion with little Archie, one.

The book – to be released on August 11 – promises to offer an ‘honest, up-close, and disarming portrait’ of the ‘confident, influential, forward’ couple.

Prince Harry chose to quit the Royal Family not Meghan Markle (pictured together in March), the couple’s new bombshell biography Finding Freedom will reveal

A publishing source said: ‘The reality is Harry drove [the decision to leave]. The book will make that clear and explain why it had to happen.

They added: ‘He wanted to move in the direction that they did and had been considering it for more than a year.

While Meghan was supportive of his choice, she ‘asked him if he was certain it was what he wanted’ multiple times.

Royal biographer Omid Scobie – who co-authored their book alongside Catherine Durand – today revealed the couple celebrated their second wedding anniversary with Mexican food and margaritas.

Harry, 35, is said to be angry at the term ‘Megxit’ because it made it sound like the decision to break away from the Firm was Meghan’s alone, a source told The Sun

The couple are currently isolating in actor Tyler Perry’s Hollywood mansion (pictured) with little Archie, one

He said they enjoyed a quiet day of celebrations together, joining family and friends on Zoom, and ‘reminisced about what a beautiful and magical day’ their wedding was.

Writing in Harper’s Bazaar, Mr Scobie said the couple chatted with a number of people – including some of the vendors who ‘helped bring the ceremony and reception to life’ -about exchanging their vows in May 2018 at Windsor Castle. 

‘They all reminisced about what a beautiful and magical day it was’, a source told the publication, adding that they video-called friends and family’.  

Mr Scobie added: ‘And with the Sussexes now based in Los Angeles, it only seemed right to celebrate with a Southern Californian favorite: Mexican food.

‘The couple, who also exchanged cotton-based gifts per tradition, enjoyed a number of favorite dishes together, washed down with margaritas.’

Royal biographer Omid Scobie – who co-authored their book alongside Catherine Durand – today revealed the couple celebrated their second wedding anniversary with Mexican food and margaritas

Source: Read Full Article